PERMITTED PAYMENTS (The only payments a Landlord/Agent will ask a tenant to make)
- Rent (Rent shall be paid via Bank Transfer or Standing Order)
- Security deposit
- Payments in default – 3% if more than 14 days late, for further information please contact our lettings department
- Lost key replacement (Cost of key replacement is based on actual cost of repair)
- Payments in respect of council tax
- Payments in respect of utilities
- Payments in respect of a television licence
- Payments in respect of communication services
A check in and out inspection will be carried out on all properties (DWELLINGS). When vacating the property (DWELLING) should be in the same state of repair as at check in, damages by the tenant (CONTRACT HOLDER) will be agreed and deducted from DPS deposit.
Routine property inspections (QUARTELY INSPECTIONS) will be carried out at a mutually convenient time.
It is the tenants (THE CONTRACT HOLDERS) responsibility to arrange contents insurance as any damage to contents will not be covered by the company or the landlord.
Fletcher & Poole are a member of the Property Ombudsman. You can contact the Redress Scheme at any time. However, they are unable to deal with a complaint until our complaints process has been completed and we have had a chance to put things right.
Property Ombudsman Contact Details
Telephone: 01722 333306