All That's Included 1
• Mist Grey aluminium cladding. An extremely durable exterior, that's also modern and stylish.
• Pre-galvanised twin axle chassis. Offering high levels of protection from rust and corrosion thereby extending your holiday home's life.
• Graphite Grey ‘Low E’ PVCu Thermaglass double glazing Rustic styling, and Low E Thermaglass is included at no extra charge, saving you money on bills.
• Front patio doors. Creating a seamless transition from inside to out to help you make the most of the holiday park lifestyle.
• Fully condensing boiler gas central heating. Full central heating with a UK made, condensing, central heating boiler, just like you'd have at home
• Log burner style electric fire. A stunning feature and premium heating solution which will keep you toasty and warm.
• Carpet underlay throughout. So you'll feel the difference beneath your feet every time you stand on it.
• Free-standing dining table and chairs. Modern, domestic style furniture offering flexible family dining.
• Upholstered footstool. You'll love putting your feet up even more thanks to a stylish and comfortable footstool.
• Satellite co-ax. Giving you the freedom to receive as many channels as you do at home.
All That's Included 2
• USB Socket to lounge. Offering convenient charging for devices such as smartphones and digital cameras.
Scatter cushions in lounge. For enhanced comfort, in fabrics that complement your holiday home's interior.
• Voiles throughout. To ensure your family's privacy while letting in plenty of natural light.
• Soft close hinges to doors and drawers in kitchen. Quieter, safer for little fingers, and adding a modern feel to your kitchen cupboards and drawers.
• Integrated over and separate 5 burner hob. A 5 burner gas hob offers additional flexibility when cooking or entertaining.
• 40mm worktops. For a quality feel kitchen you'll love cooking for your family in.
• Integrated fridge freezer. Built-in to enhance your kitchen's appearance.
• Lift-up bed to main bedroom. Providing practical and easy to access additional storage.
All That's Included 3
• Externally vented powered cooker hood. Externally vented so that cooking smells will never be recirculated.
• TV point to master bedroom and one twin room. Offering the flexibility to install a TV in your bedroom, if you wish
• USB socket to all bedrooms. Offering convenient charging for devices such as smartphones and digital cameras.
• King Size bed in master bedroom. A king size bed for additional comfort and space.
• Plain duvet covers and pillowcases. Provided at no extra cost so you have one less thing to worry about.
• Bed runners and scatter cushions on all beds. In complementary fabrics for the perfect finishing touch.
• Separate en-suite shower and toilet. A separate en-suite just for you - so you'll never have to wait for the bathroom.
• Separate en-suite toilet. A separate en-suite adjoined to the master bedroom.
• Bathroom extractor fans. To reduce humidity levels in your bathroom and prevent condensation.
• Shaver socket. For convenient charging of shavers and electric toothbrushes.
• Coat hooks to all bathrooms. Specially designed for your convenience.
• Entrance hall. A practical space welcoming you into your holiday home.
The Premier Pack
• Mist Grey hard PVCu cladding
• 14ft wide
• Larger sofa
• 3ft beds in twin room
• Dressing table with stool in twin room
“The only truly exclusive park in North Wales.” ??Plas Coch is a 5* Owners Only, 12 month season Holiday Park, with 5* Facilities voted the best Spa facility in the U.K along with it’s Breath-taking views of Snowdonia. Own your very own piece of the Island Anglesey, An unrivalled location, where freedom, exclusivity and privacy combine to create the Perfect Holiday Retreat.
?Set on the edge of the famous Menai Strait it boasts it’s own slipway, moorings and boat park, We’ve teamed up with the Marine club in Menai to offer use of a stunning range of Chaparral and Monterey Boats to explore the coast. Plas Coch is an area of natural beauty spread across 60 acres of Parkland creating spacious locations.
?The team at Plas Coch will answer any questions you may have, and offer you and your family the chance to experience the parks facilities and to sample our menu in the famous 1569 restaurant.
Upon reaching the Chester/North Wales area follow signs for A55 Conwy, staying on the A55 for approximately 60 miles. Continue towards Bangor/Holyhead. Take the Britannia Bridge and keep to the left. Leave the A55 at junction 8A (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll, Menai Bridge), then merge onto the A5 (signposted Llanfairpwllgwyngyll). Continue forward onto Ffordd Caergybi - A5 entering Llanfairpwllgwyngyll. At a staggered crossroads turn left onto A4080 (signposted Newborough/Brynsiencyn). Continue forward for approximately 2.5 miles until a left turn (signposted Moel Y Don). After 0.5 miles, Plas Coch Holiday Home Park will be on your right.