The site has Welsh Folklore Historical value as it is believed that this was the site from which Prince Madoc sailed to America landing at Mobile Bay, Alabama in 1170 A.D. Once established he returned to Wales and recruited additional settlers that he took back to the USA and he would never set foot in Wales again.
There is a Cave and a Slate Engraved Plaque showing the entrance to his Jetty off Rhos Beach. Here it lists his original ships as the 'Gorn Gwynant' and the 'Pedr Sant'.
The entrance to the apartments is via an imposing foyer and
stairwell of elegant proportions, flooded with light from the glass
curtain walling contrasting with warm materials.
Each apartment has a spacious hallway leading through feature
doors to the light filled main open plan living/kitchen/dining area,
with full height glazing and doors opening onto the terrace/balcony.
Every room has been designed to maximize the direct and ambient
light whilst retaining a unique relationship with the amazing views.
The living areas blend seamlessly with the dining and kitchen areas.
The kitchens have been intelligently designed for easy living with
quality appliances and a separate utility room to all units.
The duplex penthouse apartments have spacious snug suites with
walk-in wardrobes and en-suites.
Each apartment is cabled ready for a fully automated home
capable of delivering the latest in audio visual and wi-fi technology.
The advanced features ensure the seamless operation of media
systems for comfort and peace of mind.
Each apartment has parking for 2 cars in the External Car Parking
• 2 x Car Parking Spaces per Apartment & Guest Car Parking Spaces
• Ground Floor Apartments to have Landscaped Private Gardens
• Apartments 4 & 5 include large private storage / basement areas
• Composite Decking fitted to Balconies and Terraces
• Lifts - 2 high speed passenger lifts to service all Apartment Entrance
• Metal Standing Seam Roof – Robust Composite cladding – Robust
External Finishes for Exposed Location
• Apartment 3 will have the Prince Madoc Cave and Slate Plaque in their
• Prince Madoc Boat / Seat Feature with Madoc Storyboard on Pavement
at the Front of the Building
• High Quality Double Glazed Powder Coated Aluminium Kawneer
Windows & Doors
• Building Warranty
• British Designer Kitchens with Large Dining Island Units and Granite/
Quartz Work Tops with Cpd
• Fully integrated Neff Appliances including an Intergrated Fridge/
Freezer with Ice/Water Machine, Neff Hob, Cooker & Microvave, Intergrated
Dishwasher, Stainless Steel Sink.
• Utility Room or Utility Cpd
MEDIA & COMMUNICATION
• Smart Lighting Included
• Security Cameras
• Video Entry System
• Illuminated car park and entrance lighting
• Energy Efficient Lighting
• Some apartments to include full home automation systems
• Internal Finishes – Painted Walls & Ceilings – Larch or Slate/Stone Split
Face Cladding Internally to Feature Walls – Flooring - Karndean – Tiled
Floors in Bathrooms
• High Grade Quality Karndean Flooring and Tiling to all Areas
• Fully Zoned Under Floor Heating to all Apartments
• LED Lighting to all Rooms
• Heating - Under floor heating to all Apartments - Heating and hot water
provided by energy efficient Gas Boiler
• Utility Rooms to all Apartments
• Penthouse Duplex Apartments have Mezzanine Floors and a variation of
Balconies, Terraces and Roof Terraces on Upper Floors - (Units vary)
• Penthouse Duplex Apartments have Internal Feature Stairs with Glazed
• Ironmongery – Black Nickel Door Handles - Multi point locking system to
• Coat hanging/storage cupboard in hallway with shelving, rail system
• Veneer Doors throughout fitted with Black Nickel door furniture
• Contemporary Electric Strip Fire / False Chimney Breast / TV Point to
Living Areas & Suites
• Master bedroom with fully fitted bespoke dressing area
• Walk in Dressing Rooms off Master Suites & Fitted Wardrobes to other
• 1 x Year Golf Course Membership to Rhos on Sea Golf Club or Pro Golf