- BEAUTIFULY PRESSENTED DETACHED 1920’S HOME
- SITUATED IN A QUIET RESIDENTIAL AREA ON THE OUTSKIRTS OF THE VILLAGE
- EASY ACCESS TO THE LINK ROAD TO LLANDUDNO, SCHOOLS, SHOPS & A55
- ENJOYS FAR REACHING COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- OCCUPIES A GOOD SIZE PLOT
- POTENTIAL TO CONVERT THE GARAGE (SUBJECT TO PLANNING PERMISSION)
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A beautifully presented three bedroom detached character home built circa 1920’s, located in a quiet residential area on the outskirts of Deganwy.
The property enjoys far reaching countryside views to the front aspect, and a south west facing rear garden.
The well proportioned and very well planned accommodation retaining a lovely period feel, and comprises: Lovely reception hall, cloakroom, double aspect lounge with french doors onto the side garden, dining/family room with feature bay window and gas log effect stove, kitchen with integrated dishwasher, freezer and gas range, utility room with space and plumbing for a washing machine, dryer and fridge/freezer. To the first floor: Good size landing, airing cupboard, double aspect master bedroom and two further bedrooms and four piece family bathroom. UPVC double glazing and gas fired central heating.
Outside is a gated driveway with parking and the potential to park a motorhome as well as a couple of cars. Detached garage with additional boarded loft area, power and light (potential to convert subject to planning). Beautifully landscaped front and side garden with decked seating area, water feature and established planting, good size rear garden mainly laid to lawn with a flagged patio seating area, fence and hedge boundaries.