Leasehold over 125 years from 2020
Service charge is £33.30 per week
Ground rent £250 per annum for 1 bedroom apartments - Ground rent £350 per annum for 2 bedroom apartments
George IV (George Augustus Frederick; 12 August 1762 - 26 June 1830) being the eldest son of George 111, was the first heir born to a reigning monarch for three quarters of a century. Five days following his birth he was created Prince of Wales by his delighted father.
For the last 10 years of his father’s reign, due to the deterioration in his father’s health, George was appointed Prince Regent which led to him becoming a patron of the arts.
George IV led an extravagant, lavish lifestyle which contributed to the fashions of the Regency era. His appointment as patron led the way for his passion for reading great novels establishing an enviable collection of paintings. He was also fortunate enough to commission both John Nash to build the Royal Pavilion in Brighton and remodel Buckingham Palace, and Sir Jeffry Wyattville to rebuild Windsor Castle.
King George IV, being renowned for his extravagant love of the arts, together with his keen eye for iconic building projects, is something that can quite comfortably be linked into the development of the apartments.
Criccieth (Welsh: Cricieth) is a town and community on the Llyn Peninsula in the Eifionydd area of Gwynedd in Wales. The town lies 5 miles (8 km) west of Porthmadog, 9 miles (14 km) east of Pwllheli and 17 miles (27 km) south of Caernafon. The 2011 census showed a population of just 1753.
The town is a seaside resort, popular with families.
Attractions include the ruins of Criccieth Castle, which has extensive views over the town and surrounding countryside. Nearby on Ffordd Castell (Castle Way) is Cadwalader’s Ice Cream Parlour, opened in 1927, whilst Stryd Fawr (High Street) has several bistro style restaurants, traditional welsh tearooms and cafes and independent boutique style shops.
Y Maes (The Field, or town square) lies at the heart of the town and is part of the original medieval town common. The annual fairs, held on 23 May and 29 June, attract large numbers of visitors to the fairground and market which extend from the town square through many of the towns streets.